The HP Server Family Overview
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) offers the broadest server portfolio in the industry. From its best-selling ProLiant servers and HPE BladeSystem to its large-scale Integrity Superdome enterprise platform and fault-tolerant Integrity NonStop systems, the HP server family has the right server to fit your requirements. Each of these server platforms delivers the stability, efficiency and agility necessary to handle the multitude of computing demands in today’s complex IT and data centre environments. The HPE Server portfolio offers key building blocks for converged infrastructure and provides key competitive differentiators:
• Leading edge solutions for scale-out workloads, designed for performance and efficiency
• Simplified, integrated management solutions spanning heterogeneous IT infrastructures • Virtualization solutions that support automated pooling and sharing of IT resources to optimize utilization
• Real-time solutions that provide a single, up-to-the-second view of information
• Innovative power and cooling solutions help cut energy costs
The HP Server family includes:
- Edgeline and Integrity
- and Integrity NonStop servers.
While there is some commonality in terms of industries served, each family of HPE Servers has a distinct value proposition and differentiating attributes.
Contact CCS today to discuss which member of the HP server family is best-suited to the needs of your business.