Reduced Phone Bills, Increased Flexibility and Bridged Offices with Cloud Phone Systems from CCS.
What are Cloud Phone Systems?
Cloud Phone Systems (also know as a PBX or Private Branch eXchange) is the term used to describe private digital phone systems within an organization. Typically a physical piece of equipment is connected to the phones within the building and programmed to direct calls, voice-mails and even emails.
What is a Cloud PBX?
A cloud based PBX is a virtual replacement for a traditional physical unit that resides on the Internet. Digital phone systems connect to it via the Internet.
What are the Advantages?
The advantages of Cloud phone systems are amazing, including:
- Minimal Investment – There’s no need to purchase expensive complex equipment, you simply purchase the phones and plug them in.
- Cheap Calls – Discounted call rates for local and international calls
- High-End Features, Budget Price – You get all the phone system features of a high end system
- Multiple Locations, One PBX – You can have phone extensions anywhere with an Internet connection including satellite offices, home offices & temporary locations. Just carry a phone where you need one. We can testify to this – the CCS Cloud phone system is deployed to satellite offices across the UK and even one in the Caribbean!
- Simple To Update – No need for phone engineers to visit, give us a call and we can remotely update your call menus, extension, call groups, etc.
- Highly Secure – Phone calls are encrypted as standard, preventing listening in.
Contact CCS today to find out more about our cloud phone systems and implementing your very own!