We continuously evaluate and adapt to new technologies, allowing you to achieve the most from the ever changing online landscape.
As the Internet develops, so does our expertise in website design services.
Mobile Friendly Websites
We design all client websites to be mobile-friendly (The technical term is “Responsive Design“) as standard. Search-engine giant Google actually penalises the rankings of websites that aren’t mobile friendly. Couple this with the ever-increasing consumption of internet services from mobile devices, and it’s clear that having a mobile friendly website for your business is imperative.
You can check with Google if your website is mobile friendly here.
Website Development with CCS2000
We engage with our website clients from the outset – in fact during the quotation phase. We work with you at every step of the way to ensure we deliver the website you imagine in your “mind’s eye”! Typically these are the website design service options our clients require:
- Standard “Brochure website” – essentially an online brochure highlighting who you are, your products and services etc
- “Brochure plus” – a more interactive website. Some clients wish to update their websites regularly (which is helpful for SEO), or wish to integrate with other IT systems (for example booking systems, accounts)
- Bespoke website – for clients where their website design and client interaction are absolutely critical and need to be perfectly aligned with their Brand guidelines and Brand values
- Online shopping websites – we create websites where you can add, amend and remove all the products and services you wish to sell online.
- Online or server-based Database – SQL databases built to your own requirements and to match your internal processes
- Apps – mobile apps designed and built to your requirements
CCS2000 can, does and has built all of these kinds of websites for clients in all industry sectors.
Additional Considerations for your New Website
So you’ve got your shiny new website (built by CCS2000 hopefully!), now what? Well, we advise all our clients to think of their website as a continuous work-in-progress. As long as you’re building and adapting your business to the needs of the market, so you need to adapt your website.
But what does that mean in practical terms? Well…
- It means you need a website that’s quick and easy to update – either yourself, or by staff, or by CCS. Please ensure you talk to us about your website content management.
- It means you meed a website that people will find. This means Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Management (SEM). Again, please talk to us.
- It means you need to know how well your website is performing. This means regularly analysing your website visitors, demographics and behaviour, and amending your website accordingly. Talk to us about Google Analytics!
Social media has become a buzz word in many industries, yet it’s often misunderstood or misinterpreted. CCS2000 websites ensure the social media platforms relevant to you, your business and your customers are placed front-and-central.
SEO & Analytics
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an essential aspect of any website and we develop all our websites to be SEO-compatible from the outset. We have a proven track record of getting our customer website rankings where they need to be in search engine results for their chosen keywords using legitimate, Google-friendly methods.
Web Application Development
Think you may need an App for mobile phones or tablets? Talk to us about the concept and we’ll be pleased to guide you and develop it as required.