We are looking to bolster our website design and development team in Vilnius, Lithuania. We have Vilnius website developer jobs available!
We already have a lead developer based in Vilnius, and we are seeking to bring in more staff to assist him with his growing workload.
You will need to be fluent in spoken and written English.
Besiplečianti IT įmonė, įsikūrusi Jungtinėje Karalystėje, siekia didinti tinklalapių kūrimo komandą Vilniuje. Daugiau informacijos galite rasti mūsų tinklalapyje.
Skills required for our Vilnius website developer jobs include:
- Website development experience, including WordPress and bespoke development
- Website design abilities desirable but not essential
- Project management in a website development environment
- Customer service skills, excellent verbal and written communication
- Writing code – HTML, PHP, CSS and relevant website codes
- WordPress Theme management and development
- Ability to write mySQL / SQL modules and amend existing database code
- Highly IT literate
- SEO- knowledge of, plus experience preferred
- Organised, with great attention to detail
- Ability to interpret customer requirements and provide recommendations and guidance based on best-practice
- Drive and passion for technology, notably online, and to progress in the field of website development
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Helpful and cooperative teamworker
- Creative and imaginative
- Commitment to excellence
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly on the job.
- Great customer skills and team spirit.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service.
- Presentable and authoritative with customers, in person or on calls
- 2 years+ work experience or demonstrable equivalent
Candidates who do not have all of the skill-sets / experience above are still encouraged to apply since training can be provided accordingly.
• Salary commensurate with skill levels and experience.
• Role is eligible for inclusion in website team Performance-related bonus scheme
• Company SIM card
Interested candidates based in or near Vilnius, Lithuania, should send covering letter explaining their interest and suitability for the role by completing the form at https://ccs2000.co.uk/ccs-recruitment/. We look forward to hearing from you.